Loudoun County Public Library's digital swap meet for the floating collection
And I'm the first comment!
OK, this is personal, but I'm not wild about the circles everywhere - I like blogs with a cleaner look - but that's up to you guys.
I picked the template pretty much at random and I would be happy to change it. Mary Lou, what do you think?
This one is better, but can you make the font bigger for the subtitle?
Done! Also bigger for the sidebar headings.
Blog looks great! It'll be a great resource for us. Thanks for putting it together!
Thanks for setting this up, Julie... great job!!
Thanks, Julie! Looking forward to swapping :-)
Looking forward to working with you all! This looks promising and fun.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And I'm the first comment!
OK, this is personal, but I'm not wild about the circles everywhere - I like blogs with a cleaner look - but that's up to you guys.
I picked the template pretty much at random and I would be happy to change it. Mary Lou, what do you think?
This one is better, but can you make the font bigger for the subtitle?
Done! Also bigger for the sidebar headings.
Blog looks great! It'll be a great resource for us. Thanks for putting it together!
Thanks for setting this up, Julie... great job!!
Thanks, Julie! Looking forward to swapping :-)
Looking forward to working with you all! This looks promising and fun.
Post a Comment