Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We need movies!

MID has a very small collection of Adult Fiction DVD's on the shelf at any time. We would appreciate any Adult DVD titles that are crowding other branch shelves. We have quite a bit of space in DVD Adult and DVD J shelves.

Please think of us when you have crowded shelves!

Sheila

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How many do you want Shelia? ASH can likely send both adult and J.

Phoebe said...

STR can send about a dozen adult F & NF titles... Anne is checking into the J's.

Sheila said...

MID would like lots!!! so send whatever ASH and STR can spare. I think I could comfortably take 150 adult-more adult DVD fiction space and titles needed than non fiction please.
I think I have more than enough space for 60 J titles.
My patrons will be so appreciative!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

ASH is sending 16 adult fiction,13 adult nonfiction, and 23 J Fiction. Should arrive at MID on Friday.