Loudoun County Public Library's digital swap meet for the floating collection
STR could take a couple dozen of those off your hands; we have some extra room in that area.
That's full area for us at Rust, I'm afriad. Thanks for the offer though :)
LOV could take a few. You want to call with some titles, or just surprise us? -chuck
ASH is full in that section. Sorry!
MID could take about 10 titles if you still have too many.
None for PUR, thanks.
After pulling some to send, I found more to weed than to swap--sorry. But I am sending a few over to Sterling, they seem to have the least in common with us.Kathleen
Post a Comment
7 comments:
STR could take a couple dozen of those off your hands; we have some extra room in that area.
That's full area for us at Rust, I'm afriad. Thanks for the offer though :)
LOV could take a few. You want to call with some titles, or just surprise us? -chuck
ASH is full in that section. Sorry!
MID could take about 10 titles if you still have too many.
None for PUR, thanks.
After pulling some to send, I found more to weed than to swap--sorry. But I am sending a few over to Sterling, they seem to have the least in common with us.
Kathleen
Post a Comment