Loudoun County Public Library's digital swap meet for the floating collection
ASH is out of space for YA. However, if you want to trade I can make you a deal. Send us any graphic novels that ASH doesn't have and we can send you some YA titles that YOU don't have. Just let me know...-Jessica
Hi, MID.We would love YP graphic novels here at LOV. Send them my way!Thanks,Catie
Sorry, our shelves are full.
Great I have divided by what is not owned at your branches and I have 8 for ASH and 11 for LOV.There may be more and I will choose the same way.Thanks so much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ASH is out of space for YA. However, if you want to trade I can make you a deal. Send us any graphic novels that ASH doesn't have and we can send you some YA titles that YOU don't have. Just let me know...
-Jessica
Hi, MID.
We would love YP graphic novels here at LOV. Send them my way!
Thanks,
Catie
Sorry, our shelves are full.
Great I have divided by what is not owned at your branches and I have 8 for ASH and 11 for LOV.
There may be more and I will choose the same way.Thanks so much.
Post a Comment